My 1st Production

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009


It was some great effort to produce it from time taken to snap, select, develop and produce. Finally the below album was created and my 1st client was very happy. I do not wish to expose the birthday boy as I will need to ask him the copyright... hehe


My friend here is very happy with his album and I also gave him the original shot together with DVD video that I've created from the pictures. As long as his happy, I'm happy with my work... Worth every minutes that I spend on the pictures.

3 comments:

Joy.Inc February 4, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

bro.. nnt ajarkn wa camana nak wat projek nie.. key.. bg ar wa tgk sample skali..

Isma Kadir February 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Boleh bro... No hal punya. Roger jer wa nanti

Joy.Inc February 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

ok.. trima kaseh cikgu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

NeoEarth

Copyright Reserved

© FOXZ Photography. All photographs appearing on this site are the property of FOXZ Photography. They are protected by the copyright laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission from FOXZ Photography.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP