Light House Tanjung Tuan

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

I was attracted to the signage 'Light House' when I went for family outing at Casa Rachado at Tanjung Tuan, Melaka. I reached there a bit late in the afternoon and all of us catch up for late lunch. When we came back to the resort its already 5:30pm and again, it's a good opportunity to take the sunset moment.

Let me share the journey to the top.








Its about 1km walking from bottom to the top and it takes me 30 minutes to reach. Slow because I'm enjoying the scenery... hehe. Here's some pictures taken just by the side of the light house.


I enjoy myself up there... hope you'll enjoy it here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

NeoEarth

Copyright Reserved

© FOXZ Photography. All photographs appearing on this site are the property of FOXZ Photography. They are protected by the copyright laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission from FOXZ Photography.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP