Me & Tun Dr Mahathir

>> Monday, September 14, 2009



I've got this great opportunity when I was doing one of my assignment at Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's resident yesterday. Thanks to Photographer Kamalizahri for snapping this great moment with my DSLR and thank you to my Sister, Puan Sri Kamelia for the opportunity.

Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad is and still I consider the GREATEST LEADER in Malaysia. He is the 4th Malaysia's Prime Minister and known as 'Father of Development'. I have my utmost respect to him and seeing him close to you, he was so.... I don't think I can find the right word... The leadership aura is so great and the personallity was so soft. I can see him enjoy the nite with the guess of Dato' Siti and Datuk Khalid.

Well, this is one of many greatest moment in my life... I got to sit & take picture with the most respectable Prime Minister not only in Malaysia but the whole world know him.

6 comments:

the.flyingtoyol.inc September 15, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Perkhhhh....... Besh nyer dapat amik gambor ngan Tun Mahathir.... Bro, eko tak cakap ker kat dia yg eko pun "Tun" gak.... hehehehehe....

Anyway... nice to get a snap together with one of the world icon..... ;-)

Isma Kadir September 17, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

Thank you bro... nak jugak ckp kt dia org pun panggil aku 'tun' tp x brani aku... kakakakaka

Joy.Inc September 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

lu punya muke pon mcm bleh jadik prime minister ar bro.. nie pasnie silap-2 big bro wa yg sorang nie tau-2 berhujah jer kat Parlimen dgn Tag DUN Segambut.. kehkehkeh..

best ar lu bro... wa yg jauh panggang dr api ngan lu & Toyol nie pon rase trlalu bangge beb ngan lu & toyol..

alex yue September 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

LOL.. Tun meets Tun.. :P

resakse October 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

klu berani, letak la tangan atas bahu dia..cam kawan lama..heheh


p/s : ada typo sket bro "fine"

Isma Kadir October 6, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Hehe.. Thanks Resakse for the head up. x perasan. Dah tukar dah ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

NeoEarth

Copyright Reserved

© FOXZ Photography. All photographs appearing on this site are the property of FOXZ Photography. They are protected by the copyright laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission from FOXZ Photography.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP