Kidz

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

Different entry this time guys... Something I've been wanting to shot. I love kids but not the Denise the Manice type haha :) You can see so many cute and wonderful expression by this small little creatures created by God. Sometimes, you can find peaceful by just looking at their faces... Wonder why?Because their are still clean from any sins, as clean as white cloth.





















Enjoy it and feel free to drop any comment. If you like me to arrange a photo shot for your love one, please drop me an email or call me.

Thanks

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

NeoEarth

Copyright Reserved

© FOXZ Photography. All photographs appearing on this site are the property of FOXZ Photography. They are protected by the copyright laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission from FOXZ Photography.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP