Moto GP Test Track

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009



It was an invitation for me to go for this exclusive motorsport event. It was held on from 5 - 7 February 2009 and I got the chance to go on the last day. My big thank you to Mr. Tanes J for giving me such great opportunity in motorsport.

From left: Paul, TJ and Amei

I've used all the access to take my shot at pit and pit lane not forgotten the fast moving monster bike on the track. Imagine a 200hp++ bike on the road and they are moving damn fast. Yes... its time to pan. hehe... have a preview of my shots.

1) At pit area

Carbon fiber freak right?... ;) All track bike cover set is made from Carbon fiber to lighten the weight. Some bikes was painted to the team colors & sponsor but underneath the paint is real carbon fiber... huhu.

2) Shots on the track.

Valentino Rossi (ITA)

Mika Kallio (FIN)

Nicky Hayden (USA)

James Toseland (GBR)

Toni Elias (SPA)

Yamaha Test Bike (JPN)

Overall, I would say I am really satisfied with the opportunity given and I am happy with my shots. Great experience and I enjoy it so much... (When I at track, I almost forgot all the problem before this). If you're interested to get the high resolution of this picture, please contact me.


8 comments:

the.flyingtoyol.inc February 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Great Sets! Lots of improvement from the last one. Now you getting more grasp in sports photography.

i wanna see more bro......

hahahaha....

resakse February 12, 2009 at 3:07 AM  

oi tak ajak pun!

Isma Kadir February 13, 2009 at 3:45 AM  

Sakse - By invitation la bro... Sifu yg ajak & limited slot. Amei tu kebetulan jer sbb ada 1 jer lg extra slot. Klu boleh mmg nak bwk kengkawan lain... paham2 jer la bro

Toyol - Thanks for the comment & your input previously.

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

the shor quite cool, not bad at all. hope you have fun shooting. will let you know about the upcoming race event...i just got home from K4GT...super tired 24hrs race is killing me...

Isma Kadir February 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

My Motorsport teacher have put his word in my blog... Thanks TJ. Hope u get a good rest after the 24hours race. Wonder how it look like at night? Must be tough...

resakse February 16, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

xdehal bro...peh, dah ada adsense plak la ni..bagus bagus dah maju dah sume orang.

Isma Kadir February 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Thank u se...

dimebag February 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

kalo aku dapat lens cam ko...huhuhu....anyway nice cap ngan opanning shot aku sker nampak mencabar....harap aku ada peluang nak shoot pannig shot utk moto gak..hahahah

Related Posts with Thumbnails

NeoEarth

Copyright Reserved

© FOXZ Photography. All photographs appearing on this site are the property of FOXZ Photography. They are protected by the copyright laws and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission from FOXZ Photography.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP